The Wine Empire specialises in premium quality, old & rare, back vintage and highly collectible, yet affordable wines from around the world. We also like to dabble in premium Single Malt Whisky. We have a fantastic range of red wines, white wines, sparkling wines, fortified wines, mainly from the New World wine regions (Australia, New Zealand, Chile, Argentina), and have a particular love for the fine and still unknown wines from South Africa. With a proud Scottish / South African heritage, we take pride in hunting out the real gold from the plethora of average wines available in the market place, and like to try and match wines to people’s preferences.
Who we are and what we do…
The Wine Empire is a proudly Australian owned and operated business. We have been trading online for the past 5 years, and have worked in the International Wine Trade for the past 17 years, from traditional retail, to large South African Wine Auctions (Nederburg Auction Committee), Wine Brokerage in the United Kingdom (boring), Wine Training & Human Resources, and Wine Sales Reping (very tedious!).
The Wine Empire head office is located in Ryde, New South Wales. All of our stock is housed in a specialised climate controlled wine storage facility in Sydney, ensuring peace of mind at all times. We ship orders all around Australia using either Australia Post of Fastway Couriers, picked up directly from our warehouse.
Through our close network of both wholesaler/importers and private collectors, we are able to source a range of wines at various price points, all with outstanding provenance. So, not only do we have a large range of wines and spirits listed on our sites – Wine Empire (www.wineempire.com.au), Empire Wine Auctions (www.empireauctions.com.au) & in our eBay store (http://stores.ebay.com.au/wineempire), but we are able to source specific items should you be in the market for something special for any occasion.
Looking to sell? We offer a consignment service to assist private collectors liquidate parts or all of their cellars for whatever reason. We also offer a free cellar valuation service. For more information, please email Ross Anderson on firstname.lastname@example.org, or call on 0431 512 979.
Looking to experience the wine holiday of a lifetime? Join us on one of our quarterly trips to magical South Africa for a 12 day wine & wild tour. For more information or to make an enquiry, please visit Wine Destinations (www.winedestinations.com.au).
At The Wine Empire, we believe that wine is not just a commodity to be traded. It is a passion to be discussed, dissected, debated and most importantly enjoyed.
- Established in 2007, as a response to the growing demand for easier access to Premium wine stocks, The Wine Empire prides itself on its access to a vast range of old & rare, blue chip, premium Australian and International wine.
- In Australia, it can be difficult to find blue chip wines of distinction, locally produced or imported from Europe and other wine making nations.
- Supermarket dominance and the continuing disappearance of specialist independent wine merchants has further limited the public access to these types of wines.
- The Wine Empire works as a secondary market source for Premium, blue chip, old & rare wines from around the world, with access to hundreds of Australian boutique operators and importers as well as an extensive network of private collectors. These relationships enable The Wine Empire to offer an extensive selection of wines from a variety of countries, all from wine makers with absolute passion.
- And for your comfort and peace of mind, all our deliveries leave us fully insured (transit insurance only), plus we offer all our valued customers a no-questions asked money back guarantee on any wine purchases that you feel maybe faulty, tainted or damaged (Sadly, this can happen!). Simply make contact with us by email or phone and we’ll handle the rest.